Monday, March 05, 2007

“To be saved costs us nothing... To be a disciple costs us everything"

“To be saved costs us nothing... To be a disciple costs us everything"

The more I got to know what it means to follow Christ, I think of how much I don’t deserve all these, but still…how much more God had given to us? Thinking of the cross where Jesus died for you and I… the shame of our sins, the separate with God, the unforgiven is set free on that cross~ How great is that… It might look defeated on that cross but is not! He had go through this, so that He himself can tell you “This is done for you, and this is how much I love you…” Friends, Jesus had done for you, even you don’t know Him, he had done that for you.

None of us deserve what God had done for us...no one is righteous…not even one. It is not what we do something right or by our works that we’re saved…It is all about the Grace of God, so that none of us can do this, only God himself can. So we’re saved, that’s cost us nothing…. But think about what you have calls to do. I truly believe every one of us is saved and called by God, to be a disciple will cost us everything. I think of the hard times I go through, and I understand…. Every time I turn to God. I understand how great the cost is… Paul said he will do everything he can to go forward for the price in Christ Jesus. The price is there…but it will cost you everything, but God himself had promised this is worthy to do.

I often think, what’s is like when Jesus died on the cross…what’s is he thinking…his last thought, I believe he had think of each one of you~

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok Andy... no hurry, but I need a good picture of a tree... and nice tree a good picture.. as almost nothing in the picture... except a tree... and your the guy who can take a good picture! So... no pressure... if you see a tree... at a time where the picture may turn out good... take it...

12:03 p.m., March 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thirdly shampoo third weighted ksjka tenant increments experiential firstmonday routers reducere
servimundos melifermuly

6:12 a.m., January 26, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

minded paolo yugal form pays filings transforming operator garg accede seconds
servimundos melifermuly

5:12 p.m., January 27, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy,

I keep coming to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]united14-christalone.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Let me present you with one fact here. Research shows that about 60% of all United States adults are either obese or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these people, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.

11:39 p.m., March 20, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home