Friday, May 23, 2008

Finish the Race~

"Since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the hoy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.” -Hebrews12

I just been told one of my friend, he is facing serious criticism from his hometown. I don't know what to say to him, but as I really think about how that would felt like, this Word jump into my mind. The Word encourage us to run with perseverances and endurances. How can you run when you're trap and weight down? I myself is a country runner, I know how easy to start a race, but it take a whole lot to finish it. We know how bittiness and un-forgiveness can make us stumble. We know how people along the way might say things totally against you. But that's the time we need focus, we needed together and give each other encouragements. So let's get away all these things that weight us down, for the joy of the Lord is near, and let's run with purpose knowing what God stared will bring to completion. Let this year of 2008 be a year of break through!

Finish the Race~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home