Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Turn it around

For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime;
weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.

Psalm 30:5

It said in the word that His angry only lasts for a moment, but His favor lasts for a lifetime, in NKJ it said His favor is for life. Weeping may remain for a night... but rejoicing comes in the morning. Think back all the night of crying and weeping... I realize God had bought me through a lot of troubles, and morning is coming... again. This week on I'm going to step down from a lot of things I been doing in church. It felt a bit hard to stop sometimes, tonight I went to my first leadership meeting and Powerhouse message for a long while. one of the thing speak to me is that he said we need to know what we believe and know Jesus for real personally. I know I had heard this number times... but something seem to spark from the inside. I got my bible back... after that incident on Mother's Day. I seriously think and value the Word now. It is not always easy... but thing start to turn....

There always someway to turn eh~

Let's ride on...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home