Sunday, June 08, 2008

Don't Lose Heart

Today is Sunday morning, I walk in the 8:45am Service first time for a long time. Honestly, there is still a bit bitterness in me, I hardly getting my mind around... Seeing the host, and faces I know, sadly to say I'm a bit afraid... I can sense the distance (Not long ago I been notice to be remove from the Hosting Team) Timeless of praying and praying, decisions and decisions. Still the moment I walk in the church. I felt falling apart. Fighting everything that going on in the mind, I sit down at the side. I know very well the decision had been make to submit and honor whatever God is given.

It is not easy, when I know how much I loved the House of God...

I believe God heard my prayer, and the message of this morning delight numbers of people. Pastor Brian started out his topic "The Dangerous of Losing Heart" It had been said, You can take and receive heart but the bible also said you can lose heart.

In Hebrews 12:3, it said " Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart."

We as people of God need to know and aware the possible of losing heart. It is easy to lose heart when you allow people and situation to effect your view. Be careful who you listen to, and whom you allow to speak into your life. We should not effect by when the world changing (Interest rate, tax rate or economy) but we should rise up to be the People that influence the lives of others. We need to live in His Word which can cause us to rise up and guide this very heart God had given to us.

We Do Not Lose Heart!

Because the Moment you lose heart in any areas of your lives, you are giving your lives openly to the enemy.

What area in your life you start to lose heart?
Don't let that to be the blocking what God had given to you!

WE NEED TO RISE UP, TAKE HEART!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home