Thursday, June 05, 2008

The Month of Miracle

June is known as the Month of Miracle. Every year in the time as this, our church will have what we used to call "Miracle Offering" I remember last year I give my giving "The Largest Giving I even given out" now I think back, this very year why I'm in college is that harvest of offering. This year been a hard year, too much to mention with my stupidities as the result of where I at now... But this month seem to be very special , First I really need a miracle right now.
I want to confess here, so that you can know when it does happen....

I got a negative bank account...
I don't know what going to happen in this coming two months...
and I just been told I'm remove from my team I'm part of...
Things doesn't seem right at all...

The very truth I don't have nothing... but only God can do- A Miracle

I can tell you how that feel like....

Every voices is speaking evil against people around me...
Every plan I can think of... how to fix it with my strength
Every time I sense God coming in and breaking down the wall
Every pray I can flow out in Heaven Realm... I told ya is War going on there

My conviction keep speaking... What is your respond then?
There is a simple prayer.... God I need help

Only God can do the Impossible~

I thankful for people in my life, you guys are amazing
All good things in life flow through relationship...
God bring new people in your life... from old to new
Unseen potential can be unlock...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home