Friday, June 06, 2008

Power of Honor

There will be a Time, You need to put Honor first
Even when things might not seem to be easy....

I been thinking about Honoring,
I believe this is Power in Honoring

The Bible said,
Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.
Philippians 2:4

I know it is easy to preach it,
It is very hard to say it and live it~
Specially when I'm in the mid of storm right now....
with all these mountains ahead of me,

Where is the Honor of people?
Where is the Honor of things given to me?
Where is the Honor of Me as a Man of God?
Where is the Honor... When everything seem to against you?

How do I respond to that?

I remember when I first been asked to join into a connect group
How I dislike my leader at...
How I don't get along with the people
How the fact that they all older than me....
How I seem to feel distance,
I don't agree at all, I don't feel right
Sound like is all about me... ya it is

But God taught me well.
I learn to submit, I learn to Honor
I think of how I had grow as a leader because of that
I think of how I go through a lot of troubles... still standing
I appreciate all the people that lead me forward~
Just want to say thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home