Sunday, October 08, 2006

Song in my heart…Words to the Lord!


I stand in what I believe my faith in you! It is not about others, it is about me & you! I believe no one can save my soul but you. It is important to know, all these people we know, they believe in me, they are so good to me, I’m not alone here caz you had showed me so much, I believe that is not just a dream, it is so true to me. Just as this song, this cross place deep down in my heart, in my soul! Look up, look up and see. Let my soul out of this prison, so that I can shout out your name! I had been down, thoughts like fire, my hand is burning, sorrow & pain, and then I called out to you, I want to see you Lord! I want to touch you! Why would be so hard to do, why would so hard to sing, to speak up, to show your love? I want to sit at your table; I want to see your light, light up my soul with the living fire. Overall you are the Lord! Every time I call out to you…this song will never end!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home