Monday, March 05, 2007

The purpose life God given to us~


My life had been so meaningless without God… I realize how much time I had wasted… Now that I found Jesus…well, He found me I would said ~everything is different, so much different~ I found life, I found purpose, I found joy & peace, everything I need. As I look back in this season of life, how much I had changed, maybe is just about two years time, but seem forever… I might not be person God call me to be yet, but thank God I’m not the person I used to be~ I know this is so much more to see, so much more He can show me…

God had placed a purpure in each of us… I found myself listening to a message, speaking of the purpose in life found in Psalm 23. I don’t think I had really look into the book of Psalm, but the more I put time on it, the more I find how amazing David as a man after God’s heart.

Psalm 23

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not be in want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

I used to think if you surround by nature with trees, waters you can really feel peace. But the more I get to know God, I found out true peace does not require those stuffs. In Psalm 23, David talks about being in green pastures, quiet water, there is not how he feel, but that’s what God put in his heart~ The fear of the Lord, totally trust and honour for who God is. That’s kind of Peace God tend to give us. “Even though I walk through the valley of shadow of death”, through hard time, through darkness… “I will fear no evil, for you are with me” How amazing is that man? In this season of life, I realize my faith is not as strong as I think, I cannot lead on what I understanding, I have to ask God, I seeking to the Words… And that’s what I find, as I going through hard times, I think of David said. The fear of the Lord… the meaning of life; the purpose given to every one of us. For we’re nothing without God. The great thing about David is not about how many victories he had won or being a King, but have a brave heart~


Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man.
Ecclesiastes 12:13

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home