Tuesday, March 11, 2008

2008 Review

Today is my day off. Sitting in home, don´t feel like doing anything. It been just about a month since I started Leadership College at Church. Things been up and down, I got no words of negative here, somehow I just know it gonna to be a good year. Well, I just been through a long week in Color Women Conference. This year we have like 17,000 women coming to the conference, as much as I like serving, this week had been stressing the limit, four days late hours was really challenging. But thanks God for the team, and people willing to input to serving. I never would make it without you guys.

Right after Conference we have our new worship album recording, the whole church gather is always amazing. As much as I like to be at the front, I decide to serve at the door lol well, I´m always a host eh, in fact I will always be the host to the broken, to the lost and church family. I believe this year the Church will really take whole of what God given to us and see the Kingdom move forward. Somehow I´m excited to see what God is doing in and through our lives. So speaking of the Album, this year we have so many new songs and new ppl on the team. Its always good to see new generation taking place and do something new eh. The highlight of the night to me would be when Mike Guglielmucci came on stage and sing that song 'Healer' he wrote. For those who don´t know Mike had been through Caner but did n´t give up, that song really speak of his faith in God and such an inspiration to others. I speak to him after the service, he sound pretty good. And I´m glad he is here though Lol

So ya, all things been amazing. So came back to me, this year really up to me. Ha I´m scary in so many ways, I found out how much more I´m not the person I think I would be, and how more I needed God in this season. It is truth if you don´t stand for something you gonna to fall in everything. So it is a matter of choice, I´m here to make a statement, I will seek God like never before. I can see the potential what God given to me, so that´s run people whoever is reading this, let´s run with the purpose it gonna to be a great year, things will change and dreams will come true. For God is good, and he does good. Give Him the praise, and Honor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home