Saturday, May 12, 2007

Walk on Water...

Have you even walk on water? I have never does it. Have you see the big storm in life...I think everyone have to face it. In the bible, Jesus had show his disciples this miracle, he walk on water, through the storm and calling his friend to come out of that boat. ya we all have issue in life, I think we always hear Jesus calling us, he always does. You don't hear him? Maybe you're too terrify with the storm than listening to Jesus. He is always there... He is there calling you friends. For months I been wondering, wondering about my faith, wondering about my fears, my further, my family, my my my... Just wait a minute. Why are we turn to the point just think about ourselves? Jesus had saved us, He knew you and me. He had done so much, what he said is enough. Just like what he said to his disciples, "why you have little faith?" ya I told myself all the time... why I have so little faith... Do we really trust in Jesus? or We still focus on the storm itself? I pray our focus would always be on Jesus.

Hebrews 12 NIV
1Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. 2Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.

Ya we have to learn how to focus on Jesus. We have heard him and know him. He is near, very close to you~ The bible said if you remain in him, he will remain in you. He lives in You... isn't that amazing that the God of All things is living in you. Don't you know that the very power that rise Christ from the dead lives in you!! Keep our faith strong, Jesus is who he said he is. What he say he will do! What He started *your faith*... He will complete.

Proverbs 3
Trust in n all your heart. and learn not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

1 Comments:

Blogger lynn said...

your blog is a grt encouragement keep up the grt work andy! visit me at:lynn-aspacetobreathe.blogspot.com I also love Jesus... He is awesome! and yes He lives in us how crazy is that?!
keep trusting in Him the author and perfector of our faith He will truly make your path straight and lead you into grt things!! :)

3:35 a.m., May 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home