Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Look to Him...

Have you even felt like that?

There are so many chances out there, and we "just" look for opportunities.
There are so many books out there, and we look for "how" to be a good person.
There are so many love songs, and we look for the feeling,
There is so many blogs been post, we look for solution from what they "understanding".
There are so many dreams, but we look for how it been forgotten.
There are so many religions out there, and we look for "meaning" of life.
There are so many churches out there, and we look for the "church" that makes us feels good.
There are so many kind of loves, but still we looking for “Love”

We ask…
We search…
We try…
We fail…
We cry…
We fall…
We stop looking…

What is it in your life you’re looking for?

Friends… To be honest I tried all those myself. But the truth is… we fail. We don’t know where to look to… but there are a man looking for you to turn to Him. Maybe you never accept him as friend, but he is always there for you. Why can’t you stop and look up to him? Yes… the name of Jesus has always be in between your life, I’m sure God give us a chance to know Him. Here I’m not talking about what church you go to, or how “some” Christian deal with life. Not about them, just you & God. Where you’re looking at?

Look to Jesus. Not me telling you, or how other people tell you. Sometime I felt bad to think I know a lot here… but not at all!! I really want to know him!! Know him personal!! Come to Him, whatever reason you find yourself reading this… I can only do that much… but I believe Jesus can do so much more in your life!! Friends, Jesus loves you!!! No matter how you fail, He loves you… face to face with Him. Really know him, know his Love~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home