Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Father, Son, Spirit~

A lot of things happen these days... but overall it is like over and over again...wondering about a lot of things. I think the most would be my Faith. The fight bewteen the fresh & the Spirit... sometimes it really doesn't "feel" so good. I been dealing with the "religion spirit", "self-center" and "depression"...all these doesn't help me so much. The devil will always try to come after you, I believe all they doing is make us off focus on what really important, they don't really have to do much, as long as we're not worshiping God. Didn't we fall off the purpose God given to us? What's the point reading the bible, going to church...if you forgot what's all these about. The devil want you to wonder... That's why it is always import to know God first. Seek first the Kingdom of God and he will given the things you need in life. God the Father, as a father He will watch over you. Jesus the Son of God will be your friend even you walk through hard times. Spirit of God is like a helper. He will guide you and give you what you need. The Spirit of God know God so much and He will lead you. I always think of this family I have here, it is what I long for...this is what I really need. I look to them, they carry me, they have what I need. God can fill you with strength... keep you going. Suport you as a family.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And don't forget about the people who God leads into your life to help you and support you. You have so many friends here in Canada Andy! Friends who care about you and who are praying for you always. Anytime I'm in Regina someone is always asking about you and how you're doing. You are not forgotten over here. Especially by me! I only wish that there was something more that I could do for you. Never hesitate to talk to me or to ask me for anything. I love you!

12:40 p.m., April 26, 2007  
Blogger Pamela said...

I agree with Michelle. Lot's of Canadians praying for our friend Andy! blessings!

8:49 a.m., May 01, 2007  
Blogger lynn said...

hi its lynn from uk grt blog! visit me at: lynn-aspacetobreathe.blogspot.com
Jesus is truly amazing and He loves you! always remember that...

3:30 a.m., May 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home