Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Friendship that last~

I found myself reading the Words and talking to God these days... that's really what I need right now I think. Broken down with fears of life, no matter how hard I try I can not make this right... so ya, as usual I came to you... once again let my rest in you... once again let my heart be still... my soul be still... you understand how much unsure I'm going through... how much fears... how much pains...all these you understand. Why do my mind deny you? Why do my soul stumble? It is in my heart that I believe & and with my mouth that I confess you're my Lord & Saviour~ In the middle of hard time, I came to you... I came and you're here with me. Take me as I am, I never think I'm ready to change... but still your arm is open for me.

You're my friend, it doesn't matter how other people said... how the world said... or how my mind tell me... they all have deny you... but still you can't not deny yourself. You alone are good... none but you will be my friend... nothing~ Nothing in this world can separate us... your Love to us last forever... When everything fades... our friendship will last~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm alive, I'm reading your posts, miss you man, talk to you later.

4:02 a.m., April 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home