Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Lord help us to prayer....

I wonder why you pray to God, if you do... how you do it? The bible say the prayers of the righteous avail much. I'm sure we heard that, sing that, speak about it. But really, when hard time comes, what do you do? How you response to it? As easy it might sound like praying is like talking to God. Simply sharing with him. But why so many of us don't feel like approach to Him? Maybe we had forgot what God been telling us. In the Old Testament God allow nations to be against Israel to test the Heart of His people. Sine when we become so caught into different area of life and not acknowledging Him?

How we focus on so much things we can't change, and how we blame others meeting our request? I don't want my prayer life become so self-center. Yes I do believe God is into our very detail of life but I believe He long for our attention and our very being.

Lord help us to pray, to long for your desire...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home