Monday, March 17, 2008

When Blessing comes....

What do you do when blessing comes? That may be a question you want to ask yourself if you believing God to do great things with you...

Today is a pretty full on day, firstly I slept in and almost miss church lol very exciting as a college student lol But because of that, I end up walking under the sunny hot road all by myself, I haven´t this bad habit not getting myself ready, and `thinking of I have to do sth to make myself get right`is kinda tiring, sing hard, pray hard... seem like doing 500 push ups lol Just then I walking, I heard this voice shutting or sth, as I look I seen this father yielding at his little boy, I don´t know how much I dislike that moment as he walk pass me leaving his son... I was going to keep walking, but I stop... caz I seen myself fit in that picture. ya that´s very simply story I had. So I stop and start talking to this little boy, his mother is by his side and I think he´s learning how to ride his bike. Not into detail... as I look around I saw this bike on the side of the road (this is like in the park I passing through) As I look closely, I realize sth not right... this bike look very like mine... in fact that´s my bike which been stolen in front my house month ago... well I turn and ask 'Is this your bike?' They said no and they found in on the side of the road and they is thinking to move it. I was like, can I take it... this bike belong to me. They´re like ya. So i got my bike back lol

Story goes on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home