Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Grace & Favor

Today is the last day of college, and for the next whole week we going to have a break. Even so, I got nothing plan really. Finishing Powerhouse Central, it was an easy night. We have around 20 sales on our coffee cart. It started to get colder at night, and it was good to have a cup of hot chocolate. I went into the Praise and Worship first time for a long time, in fact I haven't been in the meeting for like four months or so. I seem to have excuses not to go in all the time, , getting busy with set-up and all that. Oh by the way, I been told by my leader that I need to step out of a lot of things I been doing in church, the very reason that he think I'm burning out and not filling with the Words... When it came down to me, it sound a bit hard to step down, and I don't agree that I'm burning out. But overall, I agree hat suggestion.

Listening to the message of Joesph Prince lately on Grace and Favor. He said something very profound, "If one man disobedience, Adam causes us to fall into sin, and one man obedience, Jesus causes us to be righteous of God." If we agree that there's nothing you can do to earn righteousness, What make you think that your own "mistakes and short-coming"-"doing" will make you fall back to sin... In a simple word, you're righteous All because of Jesus, and His Grace and Favor is greater than whatever you can think of. I believe that's a very truth to me, knowing I'm secure in Christ and His Favor is over me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home