Thursday, July 03, 2008

Psalm 121

Today we went to Acer Arena for Bump In. I remember last year was such a pain setting up all the chairs (around thousand of them) This year is much better, It seem pretty easy work most the time. My leg was a bit tired before I even start doing anything coz the day before I took that good two hours walk... you do not want to know what happen Lol

Well, it is good to have Conference, I do expect this year would be great. And I can only look ahead, honestly would say I still don't have that confident to say it been a good year. Daily been challenging whether I'm really changing... getting closer to God. If I would stay with Him tonight, what would I say to Him...

Reading Psalm 121, In the Message it said...

1-2 I look up to the mountains; does my strength come from mountains?
No, my strength comes from God,
who made heaven, and earth, and mountains.

3-4 He won't let you stumble,
your Guardian God won't fall asleep.
Not on your life! Israel's
Guardian will never doze or sleep.

5-6 God's your Guardian,
right at your side to protect you—
Shielding you from sunstroke,
sheltering you from moonstroke.

7-8 God guards you from every evil,
he guards your very life.
He guards you when you leave and when you return,
he guards you now, he guards you always!

Knowing God is with me, Yes I did a lot of mistakes this year... Yes I don't want to listen to the lies "not knowing"... I believe this is the moment, I take hold what God given to me~

Keep Pressing On,
The Best Is Yet To Come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home