Saturday, August 23, 2008

Healer

"I believe you're my Healer..."

I'm writing to address something here. I believe we have no right to judge no one. As Family of God we need to embrace one another in good times and even more... in such a times as this. We're to get behind one another, we're to keep encouraging one another. Youth people do not say so and so is not fair, knowing when He said "you're not so among the world." Remember the very thing we pass it on is that, Jesus is all the matter... it is your respond that matter! And He is Faithful, He is Who He is~ And I believe there is NOTHING can take you out of the Purpose He had lay down for you! I trusted you my friend, you will not be discourage by whatever come in the way. Don't give up. Keep your eyes on Him, knowing the Truth... that He is our Healer. He WAS, IS, AND ALWAYS WILL BE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home