Sunday, July 27, 2008

Saturday

Just got back from work, friend of mine from work drop me off. It been a good day, I so slept in this morning. One unexpected phone call...it's my Dad. Every time that contact show up on my phone, I'm sense the fear rising up. It been years since I been here, the very goal why I'm here at the first place (plus my confession of coming over to know Him)... overall, I can honestly said it hasn't line up with what I really should be doing. I still sense the distance between me and him...

He told me he's going back to HK... and he is tired of being here with the family.
I don't know how I'm going to respond to this... I don't know
I stay on my bed for awhile... man this is hard....

My mind just wondering around... you know what make me get out of my bed, the Power of God!
There is more to be DONE, I know it is NOT the time to be sit by! Praying like Heaven Wars!!

I went to Parramatta with my new housemate, Jelte is a cool guy, we has some fun time, appreciate his openness and his positive attitude. I was seeking for my missing bible "again ya" Just about a week ago, I gave it to friend of mine and I think he must had drop it somewhere. And I got a voice mail on my phone saying they found my "wallet" (that's so a bible case Lol) with my contact in it. The funny thing is that they didn't give me a name of anything, the only thing I got would be the corner of George Street and Church St, so we end up asking around, but not finding it.

On the way back, we caught the same bus back, I was showing my housemate where to get off, and I'll go straight to work, I end up going to the wrong place Lol Cool that bus driver willing to drive me back, " But I silly enough to get off the wrong place (Twice Lol) I end up late for 1 Hour Lol

Finishing work, I have a chat with one of my workmate, He is very cool I enjoy sharing with him, I talk about responsible, little about what I do. I believe He will have a great further. People seem to surprise when they found out I'm from Hillsong. I used to hold that back, but I believe I'm the very church they have now. So I'm cool with it, believing God will change their lives as well!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home