Thursday, September 25, 2008

Be Loved...

Love.

We long for it.
We desire it.
We think of it.

What is it we try so hard to give but not knowing what it really is.
We heard it way too often, but experience very little.

How is the world defined far from what it mean to be.

Mean to be...

What do we get that standard.
Where is Love? We found ourselves asking.

How do you describe it? How do you know you're loved?
I grow up not knowing I'm loved. Like many of us, I was in an dis-functional family. My mom doing everything she can to rise me and my sister up. All I can see is how much she offer, I learn that love has to offer... Sacrifice

Didn't we,

Do everything we can for those we loved...
We make the effort, even to the point of hurts...
How we long for LOVE

The Bible said, God is Love.
That He is, that is He.
Love hung on the Cross for us.
There is Love not that we loved but He who First Loved

How amazing is that?
How deep is this Love?
What we long for is indeed Him
It's He that we lived for,
It is He that make us into being...

We're His Beloved ones...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home