Monday, January 22, 2007

As I walk into eternity~

As I walk into eternity...
I know I’m not belonging to this world…
As I walk with God, I find out the fresh had to dying…

This is truly not a pretty thing…
I had fall into so many things, I been truly been tested~

To be honest with you all... I’m not really anything “Holy Person”
I’m nothing…without God!!
No one is Holy… and no one can be “make” Holy without God~
God is Holy, and as people of God we “set-apart” from the world so that we might live a “Holy-Life” through His Grace!!

I was sitting at the church service this Sunday, and Joyce Meyer is speaking~ Yeah some of you might know her, she is kinda “famous”…well, that’s what my mind-set before the service opps Oh well I got to tell you, I’m so much “impact” by the message tonight, just so much more to “work on”…so much more to enjoy this journey let’s said Lol

Years ago, I used to think I wish to be like “Half-like” Jesus…that would be great~
As I found him, I know there is a way as he promise…There is a way I can be “Set Free”~ But to me it doesn’t start the way I expect I would say…I got to tell you while I got baptized, the decisions is made because there is “too much” for me to take it~ and I can only lend on God now, so I did it~ I do heard of the meaning of baptism, you know all the “good things” going happen to you…ya I used tempted to have kinda mind-set like that, but the more I follow God, the more I understand there is so much more than that!! It took me “awhile~” to understand what it is truly means to be “dying in the fresh...” The desire of the fresh is not from God… and it longs for worldly things… money, pride, selfishness, self-center…all of the things that keep you from knowing God, ya~ Your heard that before…the Spirit is willing but fresh is so weak~ Yeah, I’m so weak without Him…in fact I’m nothing without Him. And so many times in life, no matter how hard I try to do what the Spirit has said. It just not “turn out right” and it hurts!!...It’s hurting so bad~ If you realize I said “turn out right”…I means the way I want it, or I expected~ See the Spirit guide us the right way, but our minds switches so fast~ Ya I want to help my dad but I lose my patience to do so... Ya I want to worship the Lord, but I more focus on how I sing or what I can said even what’s I’m am trying right now…to impress people… Ya I want to be a youth pastor but somehow I want to be millions too… Ya I want to forgive...but maybe not this time, well…not right timing~Ya I want to serve, but I just want to “do something big~”… Ya so many times it comes to me… All these things, don’t we sometimes tempt to switch our mind as soon as God “telling us what to do”. Kinda like the son decide to honor his father, but when it comes to time doing it, he switches his mind… *“No~ That’s do it my way~” But in the same time you know...you know what’s God want you to do before you switch your mind~ See, to be honest I do that…a lots Lol Ya…not a good thing to do~ And it hurts while things don’t turn out the way “we want it or we expected it”… Do you know how God work through us through His Words? It is like whistling between the fresh & the Spirit, it is like cut you open…ouch it hurts Lol But that’s what makes you growth in Christ!! Jesus had done this, he came in human form and been tempted by the devil. But He has Faith in God, and he overcomes the temptation!! I might not be what I want to be, but thanks God I’m not the person I used to be!!*Yeah~ isn’t time to start living our life with God? No more about ourselves~ It not about me…it is all about Him!!!! It is not my own strength that I’m saved…it is through the Grace of God…it is not my own strength that I’m here today in this place… It is by the Promises of God… it is not about me trying to impress people *with pretty words* But through the POWER of the Living Words… It is not about me being a hero as a youth leader, but by the Love of God we might make ever-lasting friends & bring Life Changing!!! Can you understand now? I used to prayer and prayer…so many times* I know there is time we need to ask God* But there is time we put too much focus to ask God…oh just today, show me Lord...Oh~I want this Lord, I want this Lord…But as I realize I don’t need to ask for those things* it is already given to me…God had not give me what I “want”…*that’s might not be what’s you really want I would said Lol* But He had “make” me what He want me to be~ Abraham is not that great without those “cool miracles eh Lol” Ya~ but he had something more than that, I think it is not the miracles itself is great~ I think it is His Faith in God, that’s so great~ That’s what make Abraham great!!! All the people in the bible…they’re nothing, they will be unknown if they don’t have Faith in God!!!

So now, what’s I’m missing? I can answer you…nothing but Faith~ not just little faith… But Faith In the Living God~ You lack nothing in our Lord Jesus Christ!!! All you have to do is simply trust, trust God ~ He can change you, and keep working on that, He can do great things in your life, don’t give up, because He never had given up on you!! He can, when everyone said you can’t!!

So Come & Listen, Come and walk with me, follow me~
As I walk into earth to eternity, I found myself rest in You…

I pray for you as you reading all these, you’re not getting the knowledge of it, or how it sound great *feeling* but by the Power of the Holy Spirit, you might growth deeper Love with God and your relationship with Jesus!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home