Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year Eve~


To tell the truth I don’t used to celebrate New Year before~ back to the old days people do the count down thingy, but I think it is too crazy to be there, and there is not much for me to do, often I just stay home watching TV, ya sometimes is with family, or some relatives…most the time I will just watch the screen, and people will shout 5…4..3…2…1~ Anyway, my memories of New Year Eve is like that for a long time, and the new delight would be in Canada, I think I spend my New Year Eve. With the School family, it was really cool, well.. way better than staying home~ I think it is a change of mind-set, and the years spend with God had really change me how I look at things. So overall, I still think it is kinda of amazing I got to spend my New Year Eve in Sydney Australia~
Some church people got an open field to watch the firework at night, so we all meet at the house close to the church, we got about five cars I think, and we drove to the Hills, there were so many people there, and we’re not even at the city side, to tell the true I don’t really know where I am Lol Anyway, all I know is we’re on the other side of the sea, it is such a good view, we can see the bridge from distance. I think one thing really catch my attention is that~ ummm why is it a hander on the bridge and there is a diamond in the middle~ *You going to ask, what’s your talking about Andy?* Oh we should check out the picture Lol Well, it is great to have so many people from church celebrate New Year, it is kind of funny overall~ After the show, we walk back to the car, caz it will take forever to wait for the bus~ on the way I got to know more people, in fact the whole night I’m like "Hi Hi… How is going..~" On and on~ Lol We walk kinda slow, two ladies and Helge~ Somehow I start sing my random songs, yep~ pretty random but it was fun, I can flow away the things in mind and worship~ We catch up other people and we plan to go to the beach and watch the sun rise~ Yep that’s the girls idea Lol Anyway, we got to wait for five other people that waiting for the bus, so we drive through to the gas station and wait, on the way we turn we find out that’s an "One way" street *we drive in the wrong way street* And the police is like in front of us~* wonderful~* "Oh no", we stop the van and it is kinda funny how everyone start to panic and shout "reverse"~ But our friend’s car*it is a really little car so it is hard to see from the mirror*it is stop right beside us so it hit their front a little bit~ opps not a good idea~ the police came and ask for data, Michael couldn’t find his license…well, the police said you’re lucky that’s your friend’s car, and we were so glad just got a warning *That’s would really cost the lose of license* Well, Praise God didn’t really cost any big damage and no one got injured Well, the other people came and we got some food and hit the road~ Well, things not always it seem Lol It wasn’t a beach, but it is more like a park near the ocean, it is really cool I think*it was the Sydney National Park* , we went up to a open place~ It is like 4:30am and some of the people plan to sleep for a hour. I just sit near the edge there, just looking at the sea, and looking up to the sky…I hear the sound of ocean, the blue light sky~ Think of the year of 2006, ya~ just one question to ask myself, "What is my relationship with God?" Remind me a lot of things, I want to know~ I want to be sure~ It is not enough, I want to know more and more~This is really what I expect for the year of 2007… To know God in the way I never had before~

It is the beginning of a new year~ The beginning of a new season~ As the sun rising, We pray to you~


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WIsh I was there!! Sounds like you had fuN! Happy New Year! God Bless!

1:40 p.m., January 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home