Monday, December 11, 2006

Encounter day~

Hey Friends, sorry I haven’t been updating here for awhile Lol Ya~ I’m being lazy here~ oppps Anyway Lol It is really not that I have nothing to type out these days, ummm in fact there is a lots to say about it~ Well, Life should be full of joy eh~ I remember about that was last Friday night, that was the summer party night and Tahiti invited me to come *that’s my birthday gift~ha* It was a great time as far as I help a lady out to set up for the night and get free pass for the party~ The night full of youth people together…so amazing every time I think of it~ The speaker Christine Caine, she is a great youth pastor here, she travel a lot, across different nations…just amazing~ She has a really deep voice~ she talk about her childhood, it wasn’t easy for her people surround her didn’t show love to her~ her teacher, parent and other people reject her…teachers saying you are good student just you can’t always be the leader, parent doesn’t even want her, people saying she is not good enough to work with youth…See all these things had "killed" so many children’s life…. Your enemies keep telling you, "you’re useless…. you missed up…. you’re not value~ maybe your mate had rejected you and kill your life there… maybe your parent told you are nothing vaule….your mate had hurt you so deep that you never want to love again…" But here listen to the Words of God! The Good news is Here~ Caz as you listen closer, you will find you’re not longer nothing, and now you’re something~ You’re not longer missed up for you’re forgiven~ You had hurt~ But know the Words of God had bring healing to you~ Listen! Whose looking for the true Love which is everyone~ God loves you so much, you’re not an accident as your parent told you, you had been and always been the sons and daughters of God! You have a value as God see you his own children! Let’s rise up and run this race!


As a youth service, that’s the amazing moment to me~ just as so many young people came to Christ that night~ The night almost ends, and I been through some hard moment there…well most is my own fault…Well, again I didn’t think of the way back, and Tahiti is not so happy…well I know I been told so many times *I just went to church without a way to come back several times Lol…ya not so smart~* In the same time as I talk to Jonathan and Lois… Lois doesn’t seem so okay with me asking to stay over for the night, I think he had talk about this with Jonathan…well I know that’s not smart as Tahiti said~ I should be more organize… well, I don’t know really I live far from the church… and I doesn’t have a car, the bus and train line end so early and seem like I don’t know much people live in the area I’m staying…. So many times I try to find people but not turn out good~ specially on Friday~ Jonathan is not happy with me too… he ask me about if I have money at all, I said I don’t have much and he told me to get refund from the college application fee, I’m like…shock as he said that~ I ask why? He said so that I have money to spend * I’m little mad as I heard that, and the more he said the more I don’t feel comfortable…I didn’t really show I’m angry *I don’t know how~* Why? Why do I want to get that money back? I need to apply for college~ And for that moment seems hurt so much as Jonathan said "Is impossible Andy!! I’m kind of shock to see him get mad…well not really mad, he said he had done that myself, to rush to get to college and he has no money, and problem with his family *pretty much like me~* And he said I can tell you how that feel~ The more he said about that, the more I try to defend. I have no idea why I’m starting to get mad~ Maybe I wished to go to bible college for so long~ And it keep putting me down~ I just don’t feel good at all~ Tahiti came by as the conversation and he hear part of it~ I know all these people telling me things for good, I take a big breathe and I said apology to Tahiti…ya I’m not trying hard enough~ Later I feel sorry with that attitude toward Jonathan….
I end up staying with one of my friend from college, it is pretty much same building with Lois just different floor, well…we have some talk about this… I I know they all love me truly~ and I know why they said don’t see bible college as a college you go to~ never ever think bible college is easy caz is not going to be~ It is not just reading the bible or handing in homework… There is time you going to be test~ caz bible college is also finding yourself, well get to know yourself~ You’re training to be a leader in the same time you’re actually knowing more about yourself & God~ The very time*So many times…* I been asked~ Do you know what this choice about? Do really sure is bible college~ I don’t want to just answer it without knowing… I tell myself so many I’m reading to pay the cost *truly not just about money…* The cost it going to be hard, to change yourself, to be change~ Whatever it take~ Whatever it take to go to bible college…to find a job, to find a way…everything with one purpose~


The night I remember I’m not feeling good in between but as I clam and think~ I feel that need~ to confess, to pray to God…I know I don’t want to rush, caz that’s really what I learn in the past~ Every season will come together in the perfect time~ It is true I don’t think my mind set is ready for it? Well, what is it really? Confusing keep coming~ The night I remember I had phone my aunt…well, I think that’s how I call her, I still not sure how we related Lol Anyway, I have a call with her again~ same again the very need to spread the Words of God to people in need...even in time of not sure, not right…I’m doing it~ Lol I have a long talk on the phone *that’s in fact cost a lot of money for her* But it doesn’t matter here, I really hope she will understand…as the other question to most of the people, can you trust in God and other religions in the same time~ Well, my question to her is "Can you believe in God & the big-bank *is it how you spell it Lol I mean the expositive thingy* See you can’t, caz they are totally against each other~ The bible cleanly talk about "Worship your God and only Him!* To be honest here, sometimes doesn’t feel as good to talk about that topic~ In HK, we have a law like religion freedom eh~ "as most the people think it is okay to believe what I believe as soon as I didn’t have anything to do with other people." I used to think it is okay, but the more I learn the more I know why that’s not okay, this is first a matter of mind-set most the people hold, it is not okay~ Because there is a reason why it had mention in the bible…Worship your God alone~ The simple way Jesus said you can not serve money & God~ Worldly example you could say you can’t have a real good relationship if you have two wives. Ummm I’m not sure that’s a good example Lol Well I think you get it….the relationship~ God want to give you everything but you had not willing to take that~ How would you expect God to do anything in your life if you don’t even have a "mind-set" that would really happen? How can a relationship work without trust? It is really all this about~ the very same question been asked, caz so many people see as a religion way~ I don’t really enjoy the part it is not about religion, but just you & God~ Why would it so hard to let go… maybe we are so hurt that can’t even trust now~ God’s promise to bring healing, to bring hope…and there is so much more to see in life but people just refuse to see it~ fear to see it~ The whole night end with that pray with her, to accept Jesus come into her heart~ I thanks God for that chance and overall I’m glad for the day but there is still a decision to make eh ~ oh well…fall sleep right on the bed Lol *2 a.m. Lol*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home