Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Sunday Afternoon~

Well, it is a burning hot out there~ I go with David *the guy drive me to church* for lunch, we went over to the Westfield *the shopping center* we meet some people from church too, and I go with the other guy I knew before. It is kinda of random me sitting there~ oh well, I end up doing window shopping Lol ya fun~ but not unless playing soccer all day yesterday...so sore here Lol out of shpae...caz I'm fat isn't it Lol Ohhh~ ya and we drive to church for the evening service.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your lazy and fat Andy... and we love you anyways... at least we will when you get back in shape... eh? EEHHH?

3:04 p.m., November 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo Andy is playing soccer!! Is your ankle better yet??

8:51 a.m., December 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home