Monday, November 13, 2006

Friday~ Castle Tower


Well, I slept through again as my alarm clock ring three times in a roll Lol I watch at the clock and it said 0845 a.m. Oh my…not good, the service start at 0930 a.m. so I quickly pack everything, one thing in mind is like, well…should I ask my dad to drive me, here I’m really not in a purpose of him driving me to there, but more than… hmm well, I asked and he totally reject me, so ya I leave straight to the door, he just yell *ya I know that’s no good start~ bear with me* “Don’t give me that attitude, you go back Hong Kong or Canada if you want!!” *Oh~ Please I don’t want to take that with anger but think about what you still said…*Silent here, keep walking* I leave, I’m not going to continuous with this kind of mindset and I think that’s the best way to do for now…so ya I quickly get on the train, *oh well, that’s unbelievable fast for normal train-line* but I got on the wrong bus timing so I got to wait at the bus station for like 45 min *Grrr~ not happening Lol*

Well, I finally got there about 10:40 a.m. I walk into the room and…hmmm sound like they just start it Lol Well, I just find a sit there, the speaker this morning ummm I don’t think I know him. But his message is really good, being a great friend, great father, great Husband…and more being a great man~ Man of God. So for most relationship I think it can really bring you joy, happiness, you know all kind of things but also can bring sad, depress, pain… But the true is, it is need to have relationship, no matter what you been doing through, you need this relationship with God! The key is God given you all these, and he promise he will~ the very first feeling I have is that, I want to do that, follow that~ So I phone my dad and said sorry for the attitude, he didn’t say much but I believe there is always peace.

After the service, Tahiti got to go and I walking around the building, well… I should of find something to do here, look for a job~ find more information~ …a lot to do maybe I should go to Castle Tower *shopping center* To tell the true I don’t have any plan for that Lol But how I get there...hmmm I don’t know the bus-line, so I ask the lady at the front table. Her name is Amy, and she is from Hong Kong Lol Pretending not speaking Chinese Lol Well, I’m thinking to walk there *about an hour walk* but here is the guy come in with some boxes, so Amy ask the guy “u going to Castle Tower? Can you bring this young man there?” Opps I end up going with him Lol His name is Jason and he is from Beijing *oh well, what a day meeting all the families back to the country Lol* So his job is like goods express? Ummm kind of like FedEx Lol I have some chat with him; talk about family, jobs, life Lol It is cool knowing him~ I got off at Castle Tower, well walking around I try to find a place with internet, they have a machine or sth, but that’s cost money Lol I look for the library, but I couldn’t find it Lol Well well well…. Lunch time~ yes I wondering why all the stuff so expensive Lol okay I finally got something, don’t ask Lol

After lunch I look for the library, come on there got to be one here~ And I find it! Yeah~ but they don’t accept my library card Ohhh~ *The library here is so… Grrr just the fact that you can’t use the same library card in different part of the city* That’s not smart…. so what can I do next, bank account~ I went to the bank, ask the lady, she said I need to start with $1000 for opening a saving account *How the world I find $1000 dollars Lol* Well, normally for new visitor, you can apply bank account with your passport in six weeks time, well… after you enter the country. So I got to do it before the 5th of December~ Well and I’m not over eighteen yet, “not eighteen?” The lady said Lol Oh my… why Lord Lol I realize one thing is true, since I came to Australia, NONE of the people here guess my age under 20 Lol… ya I’m old, such an old man Lol

Ya~ seem like everything is not working Lol I heard about the TFN, it is like the number you need before you work. Something about the tax, but I got to find out where to get it. Well, people told me to check out the post office, I went there but they said they don’t do that service for a long time. Oh my~ I don’t think I really did anything much Lol So I end up walking around the street, park Lol On the way, I seen a lot of youth people, ya~ is school time Lol Hey the whole street you see these youth people smoking, and really don’t know what they’re doing. The fear comes to me, *hey come on Andy, you can’t be scare because these are the people you going to save~* A hero that no one will notice, but only the Lord will know~ I don’t seem doing anything so I took a bus back to the church~

Well I’m back again, sound like a pointless trip Lol~ *come on take it as vacation Lol* But I do need a job here, I’m spending money everyday here… as Tahiti said, “Don’t get lazy here~” Ya, I know keep moving~ I went over to the bus station and there’s a woman sitting there. She asked me if I’m a college student here, “well...not really.” Her name is Joy, ya good name, happy person Lol This is her third year in college, she is going to finish her agree here. So an other year or so~ We talking about God, life, and stories… all the way from the bus station~ on the bus, to the train station~ on the train and finally end up getting out of the train because we want to finish it Lol I told her I’m been struggling, because I don’t know if I truly believe into the words of God. See I know how people believe in God, but seem hard to believe in Jesus, or the words from the bible. But how would that make sense if you believe in Jesus but not the words? I don’t truly know, and I don’t know a lot of things Lol And more about the Spirit, see when you get baptize your sin is wash away with the water, and the power of the Spirit, the power that rise Christ from the dead will live in you. The words John the Baptist said, “I come to baptize you with water, but the one come after me will baptize you with Spirit. But I remember when I got baptize I didn’t really pray for the Spirit but then I believe that’s live in me…*well Andy doesn’t it matter here? You know that’s no matter because it is God that baptize you not human* It is the Jesus baptize you with his Spirit~ So ya* I think that’s the answer through the conversation~

One of the topics we share is, the speaking of new tongue, it said in the book of Act. Jesus told his discipline, “Do not to leave Jerusalem until the Father sends you the gift he promised, as I told you before. John baptized with water but in just a few day you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.” The gift of Spirit, the gift of new tongue, is it really a new language? I really heard people doing that? But really a question to me, because as I always think, the speaking of Faith, it what ever things I speak, in the name of Jesus. That’s what I think is the speaking of new tongue. But here, hmmm new language… What do you think about this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home