Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Night Conversation~

Well, somehow I got into an augment with my dad here~ it is like late at night and he gave me this piece of newspaper and said ‘I want you to apply school there!” I said I’m not going there, because I know where I’m going next year. I speak about going to college for a year, and seem like all the people think that’s not a wise idea, to tell the true here in the past months, I hear so many times what to do, where to go, I really getting tied of it~ It is not that I don’t want to do it, but seem like they’re not seeing why doing it~ I know this don’t sound very positive here Lol Well, let’s clam down and think about it. I told my dad, “I’m doing this because I want to show the youth people about this Christ, I know you going to use your own view point and said there is stupid but I’m saying that’s what I’m doing.” He pretties much saying that’s more than stupid… to extremely stupid~ *I can’t think of the words worse than that…* I really try to say all the things I got here~

His view of Christianity: My dad doesn’t believe in God, he does agree there is a God, but he choose to reject from knowing Him. He think of Jesus is just a “policy thing” for the Romans to control their people. Those Christian, the good people will died but the bad people always survive. He been to the Hillsong Church, he said all the youth people is there, I see it ya”~ he said, “the leaders of the Church is just using them, just like the revolution back to Chinese history, the Jesus thing he see it as the “brain-wash” to the youth” “Of caz they welcome the youth caz is easy to do it when they’re youth…you guys can died for your Jesus” He said he had seen too much things about the world, the church is just a place you went there, if you give the money they will be happy with you, and church got to be deal with business, if they have a business guy sign them a check, how blessed is that, and all the church people will worship that guy…” “Church is just about the pastor, pastor is just about money, if you pay them they’re be happy. I’m really not happy if those people lying to those followers, people give them the money but they use it for themselves, see I have justice in my mind, I didn’t do drugs, I didn’t do such and such~” “I have seen too much people talking about this Jesus, see the people all dying for him, see all the religions out there, they’re fighting for so long for that Jesus, the flooding, the earthquake, all been happening…what’s the point here? Why wouldn’t I care if I’m going to Heaven or not? I just said I’m not ashamed from all the things I did.” Down to the conclusion he said I’m happy to know this religion, the point of all the religions is to teach you good, but just don’t go too deep into it. Think about yourself first~”

It is like a painful twenty- five minutes I would say. It is not because he had totally reject what I said, it is because the sadness of given up~ Life is made up of choices, and I think he had given up on life~ Some of the things he said about me is true, I’m bad in managing money, time and stuff. I had so many bad habits that are true, and you’re welcome to correct me. But most the time I don’t want to listen to you, I gave you this attitude. AHHhh~ caz I don’t like seeing people given up on life like that, and that’s what all the people said about my dad, I’m the one believe there is hope for him, and that’s why I’m here in this place again, I’m the one believe he need forgiveness, I believe…everyone does, and I don’t want to give up on anyone here~ It haven’t changed my faith in Jesus after all, I still believe, have faith~ All the way!

Here I’m not sharing this because I want to show my attitude here, instead I need you to pray for my dad here. I believe the Power of the Holy Spirit, I believe the Power of Prayer here, so friends~ Join me here!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will always pray for both you and your family. I was thinking. I you could send me a picture of you dad, I would like to add it to my prayer wall. My prayer wall is a wall in my room reserved for pictures of those people who I need to pray for. Maybe you could send me pictures of your mom and sister as well. And e-mail pictures will be just fine, I can print them off in town. *HUGS*

10:34 a.m., November 10, 2006  
Blogger Pamela said...

Andy,

I am definately praying for you're dad. I know that it is hard when your family do not share the same beliefs as you. I am encouraged by your desire to share Christ with your family. God bless you!

2:26 a.m., November 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home