Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Serving~ Sleeping the House of God?


Oh well, right after the service I walk around and looking for Tahiti. I found him at the stage. He been here long day long setting up this stage~ I was really amazed by the works he put in the church~ *ya Tahiti you’re rock~ Lol* So here I was first looking him for some picture data, but he accidentally lose it~ That’s okay, so I am thinking of helping here~ There is for the performance of the Worship & Creative Art 2006. So Tahiti is in charge of setting all these up~ He have some cool design here and I really like it~ We only allow to work till 10 p.m. so we finally get most done but more to go Lol So we got to get here early morning and finish up~ So ya I really want to help here, I’m not going to lie here we’re thinking of staying over-night here~ Hehe Lol So we waited for everyone leave, we get into the Stair way, it is always open, and it is good enough to have something cover. That was a pretty cold night~ and I was wearing short Lol Sleeping on the floor is okay~ but it is kinda cold Lol *Come on~ aren’t you glad you’re in the House of God tonight Lol* Well, there is nothing to be proud, and we were just doing this once, no next time, really…~ Serving is the First ~

So that’s not a really good sleep, but it is pretty fun over all~ We woke up at 4:30 am in the morning, because Tahiti had to ride his bike back home first and come back at 6:30 am. One of the thing he found out is his key is missing~ so well, I gave him my keys for a try * you know how some key holes works Lol* So I said a pray for him and he take off~ I didn’t went back to sleep, just wondering on the street… This is my first time walking down the street in Sydney4:30 a.m. in the morning Lol Rain come down…silent, cold wind bowing~ So nothing much to do here~ I walk to the gas station, I kinda talk to the guy working there and buy this cup of cappuccino~ Oh ya, this is such blessing Lol HOT HOT~ cappuccino Lol

I stopped by the mall, it is not open yet, I drop my bag there, and I went out to the rain…Rain eh~… I like raining, I love being under the rain~ Just looking at the rain comes down, so many memories come across my mind, what I had go through the past years, so amazing~

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Took a little walk did yah andy? Sounds a little bit like your last one... haha... hey man, your whole life since you left Canada is pretty much like that walk eh? How come the girls aren't mad at you now??? Cause this one is your mom's idea??? Oh yeah when its your mom's idea its ok, but when DJ agrees with your walks oh no the girls get all mad... oo...

4:37 p.m., November 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey DJ! Whoever said that I was happy with this whole situation? So there! :P lol

10:21 a.m., November 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home