Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Back to China~

I got back to China with my mom… finally~ whatever that mean Lol Well, it was good to see some people, some of my relates like my uncle, cousins there. But once again I can feel that distance just sitting across the table with everyone there. I don’t really know them~ I never truly got to know them… I heard about the stories in between, everyone seem like just doing their thing, their life~ It is not that I want to say bad things about them~ but something is missing here, is this really a family here. I been always have a feeling ~My family is pretty broken~ The voices around me is kinda saying, “com on…Andy, you just have to stay in your box, they are not worthy for you to care about eh~”; “Because I can…” *And the Devil said “Wala? Lol*~ What did you say…?” I said “Because I can here!” Come on people~ is this worth to do all this? It says in Psalm 24, those have pure hearts and clean hearts will see the Glory of the Lord! Who is the Lord? The Lord is strong & mighty~ The Lord is the one gave you a plan, a life for you! And When the Lord stand…Tall trees and mountains bow! This is light in me, I believe the day will come and these people will see the Glory of the Lord! It is going to shakes the Earth, and I will say, “This is the Savior In Me”~ Rise up, Rise up~ History Make!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home