Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Sunday Church~


Morning service~

It is the Sunday here, and All the friends here suggest me not to stay for evening service caz I might miss out my flight Lol Well, it is not going to be that late right people~ but well, I will listen to you guys~ Lol Anyway, last Sunday service before I head off to Hong Kong~ I thoughts Brain is speaking today but the other two youth pastor is speaking~

Love God, Love People~

Had you even been to a “Dry Time”? That’s the question for all the Christian today~ I think all the people been to, time that do feel doing anything, losing the passion of being in church, thing don’t seem important, just not moving~ you’re in the time of searching God but not seeking God. What is missing here? I think to myself I asked this question million times Lol In time that, I kinda asks myself, why am I doing this? What is it I’m doing? And it is so easy to fall into self-center thoughts there~ and really NOT GOOD at ALL people~ Lol

In Psalm 51~ after David had committed adultery, David pray to God, “Purify me from my sins, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow”… it goes on and said, “Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and make me willing to obey you.” The Joy of Salvation that David cried out for~ Don’t you remember that joy? Have you forgotten that passion? Have you forgotten how it all begin? Are you in one of these “Dry Time”? To me is like ya~ I been there times and times.. Should I stumble again? I remember what’s important here, It is not my busy works out there, it is not the thing I pretend to search for God but not truly seeking. I remember who’s my first love truly is~ Yes, Remember friends~ The relationship with Jesus is the First. It is not about outside, it is ALL about inside!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home