Friday, November 03, 2006

Encounterfess~ Day 1


Evening Service~

Well, I’m really tired first Lol~ but still I got to the service. This part is hard because I can’t really remember cleanly Lol~ opps but I will tell ya what I remember... That was the first night service, so many youth people there, so amazing to see all these people gather here and do some sing & worship~ They play some new songs yaahhh~ Anyway Lol, the service is pretty special~ caz they were doing “Anoint”... In Old Testament, Samuel first anoints Saul as King and later in the chapters he anoints David as King. In Samuel 17, Samuel went over to Jesse’s house and looking for the new King. The Lord said to Samuel do not judge by the appearance or height you seen. For “people judge by outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.” So Samuel goes through all the sons of Jesse and asked, “Are these all the songs you have?” Jesse reply there is the youngest one out looking after the sheep and goats. Samuel wants to see David and when David the boy with beautiful eyes comes in, the Lord said, “This is the one!” So Samuel anoints David as King, and the Spirit of the Lord came powerfully upon David from that day on.


Wow~ Have you even see people shining with light...light as you can really see it Lol Hah~ I always think that how it look like when David got anointed. To me I don’t really know much about this “anoint” thingy, I don’t think there is nothing do with the oil, caz is more about the Spirit of the Lord. Oil can separate things, I heard is ... Holy separate. To accept the Spirit from the Lord! It was funny how that guy telling us his story when he first got anointed Lol he is with his friend, and they look for all the oil they can get in the house *ummm olive oil, gas oil, vegetable oil... Lol* And they mix it together ... ahhh * Funny looking Lol* And said a pray, and pour down those oil… all the way..oh wow~ Heavenly Lol Okay… Trying to be serious here Lol So ya, they doing this tonight, *well, not the whole jar of oil, just a little on the forehead Lol* I am pretty excited, in same way, I don’t know if I deserve it… David was a faithful man, he always take care of his sheep, even he had the Spirit of the Lord with him, he still looking after his sheep. Be faithful here, and not to afraid to receive for I had given to you. I think for the word been spoken today… It was just amazing!Oh~ thanks so much for your message, Church people & Big sister Lol

P.S. I haven't really got any picture * my bag is missing LOL~~* But I will update more after!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home