Friday, November 03, 2006

Weekend service~ Salvation is Here! I remember that was a pretty long weekend~


Well, and it wasn’t a good day for me start with; there is a lot “thingy” in my mind, kinda down with thoughts and stresses…I walk through the door and sat down. There is something special about the House of God. I feel the very same time here…It is not that the music too great, it is not the lighting effect make me feel good, it is the place fill with Spirit. It is the House of God because of all the people with the spirit here in this place. I was trying so hard to stand on my feet and through the service I sing, I sing with sadness, stress…somehow I can feel it, something deep in my heart, it is hurting, it is such a pain…I know, it is you crying out…why are you crying, you stay with me, you sit by my side, you are here crying with me. Who am I? Once again, “How can I deserve this….?” I don’t know again, just for a moment I feel your Spirit moving in my heart, I sing the songs, I rise my hands, there is something more than a song, not a song can express…The Sound Of Heaven is near. It was powerful~ the service end with tears & joys!





After the service we have water baptism~ It was really great to watch people getting baptize, getting safe Lol There were like twenty people making that decisions, that really make me think of the time I got baptized. I remember that was the time like now…heart fill with stresses & pains, I don’t know if I can do to make it right, I’m in a period seem like everything I do is not right… Deep depressions is near, darkness is close to me… this is nothing in that picture... but when I look down, I saw you close to me… So many times Lord, I had rejected you but you are still in with me… “How can I deserve this….?” Eh? I think I said that before~ hmmm…Here is people would ask, “Andy you got max up Past & Present~” Lol Yahh I know~ but pause a sec, don’t you think the VERY SAME time had come to your life while you’re down, they are ALL like that, and that was the time you learn to look to your Savior. Yeehaah Cowboy Go~ “If you going through hell, keep on moving Lol~” okay off topic Lol~ Anyway Lol, remember when the time you go down, Jesus is always by your side!


Go back to the baptism, it was so great to see people getting baptize Lol~ *yahh, thanks for the patience here Lol* I went up to the stage, and everyone was so exciting. Just as that moment seeing people lay down their life for Christ, I saw something beyond, no~ that’s the thing always in my heart. That was the Spirit. * It is not that I seen shiny thingy Lol* But I think we should of always be remember, the very same Spirit, the very same Jesus LIVE IN US!! Listen to this, friends~ it is not what you done that God love you, it is WHO YOU ARE, the Very Same person God had first created, from BEGINNING and the END, He love you!! And every time you call on His name, the name of Jesus~ there is Hope, and Salvation is Here!! In the calling of His Name~ Eternal life Jesus given is not you going to Heaven and ‘get’ eternal with God…It is about NOW~ Eternal live in your heart and every time you call in His Name, Salvation is Here with you~ Hey look at the Handsome Guy Lol That's my friend John~~Heehe Lol Just looking at these people, I understand why Big Sist' said it is worthy... to follow this Christ!!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home