Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Europe Friends~


I remember the first day I know Lois, that was after the morning service and I went over to the second floor. And I was hoping to see everyone t
o talk to, and here is the French man came Lol Lios is a funny guy, REALLY friendly to people Lol Yes, I wanna if all the French people is like that Lol Anyway...We have some fun time talking, I remember that was the time I still have a lot things in mind, maybe that all I need, just to talk to people...Lois invite me over for lunch, so we went on the bus, the church had free bus line to the college resident. On the way, I meet John, he is roommate with Lois. He was born is Switzerland I think *Aha..opps I can always ask and change it later Lol*



Anyway Lol I went over to the apartment they staying and I meet the other two guys, they are both funny people. John made lunch for me and it is pretty amazing how they made food, well… the highlight has to be that bread on the table Lol... John’s favor Lol Hmmm Heavenly Lol We went back to church for the evening service later afternoon, it was great to know these guys, breaking through the stress here!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home