Thursday, November 02, 2006

Blue Mountain Trip~


I remember that was after Sunday service, Tahiti came to me and asked me to join with the team to Blue Mountain. So here I go, meet at church early morning…two cars fill in and we hit the road~ It was pretty cool to travel, it been awhile I haven’t sit on a car for more than an hours Lol We got there in about noon, and we said a pray for safety and moving on the mountain. It is such a fitness test, snappy path, such a pain for those “out of shape” OPPS ~ Lol At first I really thought it was just a mountain walk~ But it turn out to rock climbing Lol Well, it not what you think Lol but still little scare Lol Speaking of climbing, bad shoes I put on first Lol I would of wear different shoes Lol but thanks for the guys & Tahiti cheering on and we have no much problem after ~ I’m surprise how I really did it. We got down to the rocks and had lunch there, and it was such lovely place~ Trees & Rocks…WATER Lol Once again, I’m so amazed by the great creations by God’s hands here!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home