Thursday, November 02, 2006

City Day Trip Review~


I went over to the city with my friend Lois. We start up taking train, we bought a ticket with 15 AUD *it is like for one day travel with through trains & ferries* We had a lot of fun on the train, taking pictures everywhere. A French guy and a Chinese guy could be come out with a lot of funny stories Lol We finally *beside the part that getting lost Lol* got to the place called “Circular Quay”, that’s where the harbor is, and you can see the Sydney Harbour Bridge & the Opera House from here. We took picture all the way ahhh!! Lol We got on a ferry *Andy don’t even know where he’s going Lol* And we had some closer shot with the Bridge and Opera House. But the fact that the ferry go so fast…Grrr Lol and no time for clean shot. *My hat almost got blow away Lol*


It took us about 30 min to get to the other side of the island, the place called “Manlyland” It is a cool lovely place, I like it Lol~ We walk through the shops and went to the Beach *Manly Beach*, it is kinda windy day, so not much people there, but it was fun walking around. Lois had been a good friend to me; he is just so friendly, he encourages me a lot. We had some good talk and I believe I can overcome what I been facing…just watching the sun set, somehow I got a lot of emotions here Lol Thanks for the day ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home