Friday, November 03, 2006

Encounterfess~ Day 1


Afternoon~

I remember I missing my notebook in the first day Lol the story go with early afternoon, I was with Tahiti and he suggest me to join the street team. So here I went with his friend Jason and some guys~ Street team is like an out ranging team to the society, doing some volunteer works. Today we were going to preparing the works for the high school. They been working here for awhile and we were just getting ready for the weekend project~ Well, we got there and I put my bag in the car… It was good as Tahiti said, “To do something beside nothing!” Is true I feel way better get to do something~ An hour later, I found out I lose Jason, OH MY~ my bag was in his car ~~ well, I got on the bus and went back to the Church. I told Tahiti that I missing my bag here~ we tried to have his number but no one know about his number Lol~ NOT GOOD~ Well, the service started and no time to search for the bag *Oh~ my notebook, bible, and camera...* I was little mad~ but well, no time for silly~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home