Friday, November 03, 2006

Encounterfess~ Day 1


Morning Service~

I don’t think I got any sleep that day, and I went to church early in the morning...Grrr..trian is confusing Lol...The Hillsong Men & Women is doing the same service together today. And it was so great, it started with all the guys singing a song to the ladies~ Awww Lol Yahh~ Some cool dancing there! The Speaker here is Jeanne Mayo Lol She is the most funny person I had even seen~ *Yes she beat ya~Dj OOHHH~ BURN LOL* Lol Anyway, she speaking of loneliness to loneness. If we look at into Mark 14:32, Jesus was praying in Gethsemane. He told his disciples, “Sit here while I go and pray.” He was praying to the Father, and even the Son of God had to go through loneliness… Jesus came back and his disciples were sleeping, so he woke them up…*How would you really feel, if you really need someone to be with you, but in time they were just falling sleep, and how would Jesus think, “HEY… I’m God and I need you but you’re sleeping Lol the friend you been trust for years… Is that how close friend should be?” I don’t think Jesus thinks that, opps but sure he needs his friend praying for him, so he woke them up. For three times he does that, but his disciples just couldn’t keep their eyes opened. To me is like, even I seem how number of people know me back school, I still feel alone because it just something from inside… How sad~ when we cry out for loneliness but no one can hear it. But Jesus is humble man, when the time you feel hard, can’t move on… You feel like couldn’t finish up your sentence… He can! The restless heart will be rest in Him! He will keep waking you up in the guiding of your life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home