Sunday, November 05, 2006

Encounterfess Day 2

Morning Service~

Today again, lack of sleep Lol~~ train again~ get to church on time...my bag still missing Lol Anyway, the speaker this morning is Martin Kalungu, he is from some far country I think *sorry caz I miss that part*, he born in a far simple family, and he is talking about how he learn about leadership from some great leaders. Most the part here I don’t got it in head, caz I don’t understand most the words he spoken~ *And all the people said… OHH~ ANDY Lol He talks about he talk to the president of his country and have lunch with him?? *so random~ I like it Lol* But something I know about what he said is, being a servant,” How may I serve you?” Jesus did that to his disciples, and we might do the same to others.

So ya Lol~ Scott is speaking next *I think I got his name right… hmmm LOl* some of the thing he been spoken really remain me... it is something I had said to people myself. “Today is the day… caz after today is no more today. Today had a plan, today is the day the Lord had made, rejoice and be glad about it. No chance for people said, ‘what if…’ You miss a moment, you miss a moment and you never have that moment again.” Hey it sound like spoke straight to me I still hold those things in mind, that‘s a good sign Lol Well, he spoke about the how he miss the chance to join the meeting with David Yonggi Cho~ the Korean Pastor , but he didn’t go, and he feel he made the wrong choice there because he never got that chance again. And more he spoke of how some people miss that moment, the moment Lord show you something. What if that’s the moment you see him, the return of the Lord, and you don’t want to miss that. That moment... I really think I had felt the same years ago. But the most important thing he been saying is… “Do not make any excises when the Lord is calling… Do not trade your Savoir with materials… Do not make excises for your ministry when the Lord comes! Do not make excises at all, when the time had come! I think it is easy to forget we’re here long for God, and that we are hungry for Him! The Lord invited those are blind, poor, people not able, people with needs! So come… those are hungry and thirsty come, for the Lord had a room for them! There were so much thoughts in my mind, but is not thoughts that come into my head, it is something from inside… if you know what I mean~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home