Sunday, November 05, 2006

Encounterfess Day 2

Evening Service~ The light of the World

It was such a powerful night form what I remember… Speaking the Light, one of the first thing cross my mind is, Light again~ Lol oh well, I think I know what’s he going to say pretty much, you know the bible say..” blah blah..LOl~” And that’s a bad example right there~ OhhHH Burn myself Lol Okay getting serious here Lol But really I think I’m not the only one feel that, why it comes to God’s words, sometimes we were like “OH well, I heard that before… oh well, I can speak better than that, thinking of other things. But think it back, is that really me think that? That’s so ugly..OHhh Burn again. *Okay… come back Lol* that’s such a bad attitude there, but why do I still have such thoughts. It is the darkness in my mind, the human nature~ Just listening to the words been spoken, the thoughts just blows away. All I have is… Light ~

See if there is light, there is no darkness~ well, and people might say Andy we all know that, and what does it mean here? The bible talks about Jesus as the Light of the World, being light to shine. And people will say well, that’s your job right Jesus, how that related to me? But Jesus told you it is also your job~ See when Jesus leave, he gave us the Spirit. For those believe in the Son of God and his words will receive his Spirit and become light. In a simple word, God had place a light in you, and he now told you to shine this light to the world. Church is a place full of Lights, full of Spirits. But it is not always necessary to shine the light if light is already existed. So friend now shine it to the darkness world. It could be your family, it could be your work place… it could be your school… Shine your light~ The words of the Lord tonight is “it is not the darkness in your heart that fear you, not the light in you is so bright, so great that you fear of showing it!”

Just that moment, they play a song~ I don’t think I know that one. There is something about the song, it is not just the words, it is not just music, it is not just song… It is the light within, the Power of the Spirit. People walk in the room with candles, they light it up and put it on the stage~ Everyone with light, and it is the light in them as the House of God! There is something I can do, but I don’t have anything in mind… and here, there people stand up. I hold for a second… Andy you know what to do here… so I stand, yes I stand up~ and I seen people beside me follow, and stand up~ All the people stand, stand for what they believe! The Spirit of the Lord is Here! Everyone behold their light~ The light of the World… Tears just came down~

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Andy, I just wanna hang out with you and follow you around the world on your crazy adventures. Someday man, someday.. how come you get the crazy adventures? I though I was the crazy one???

Ok, well, that is really powerful, just reading it makes me want to have been there and been a part of it. So next time you go to one of these things you can save me an invisible seat... In your mind anyways...

I miss seeing your faith man, and it search through my own when I read this blog. It used to be everyday we would have these discussions... it seems without you around, my mind forgets... what a terrible thing.

Forgetting God is usually a sign that your content... but for the first time in my recent years, I am not content. I was given a taste of a love that I could never had fathomed. And now I am left wanting to taste it. So why am I forgetting to think about God?

I don't forget him, I think about him often, about once an hour... and that's the same once an hour that I am panged with my loneliness and I am asking him to help me out a bit...

I don't want to have to think about God, I want to be so close to got that every breath I take fills me with him, and that my every heartbeat resounds for him. I want that. Doesn't everyone want that? I think so, we all want a love that strong. But its there, that's how God loves us, he fills our every breath, and we don't notice, he commands my heart to beat and it obeys, and I don't notice. That love we all long for is right there... we just need to figure out how to get past our wall of disbelief. If we truly believed we could touch it, hold it, then we would be able to. Its our disbelief that distances us from knowing that love, although it is already there.

Thank you God, for Andy, and for his heart's eye.

4:59 p.m., November 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

D.J.'s Mom here. Andy I love your blog and it great to hear you are doing good things. You continue to be and encouragement to my family and I think of you often. God bless you Andy

8:43 a.m., November 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home