Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Flight 8->5->->2 Youth Service

The Flight~ It is the youth service of the Vine Church here. Somehow I was looking at the internet, checking about the Hillsong Live and across the title of “Hong Kong Live”, Oh? They been to Hong Kong? I didn’t know that Lol Anyway, through the link I found out the information there. So randomly I send an e-mail to the youth pastor, Matt there. And he replied and welcome me to join the group~ So here I go Lol Well, I having a little problem here searching in the city Lol *All people will say, I thought that was your home-city? Andy, “Hey, Shut up Lol~ I’m country boy Lol* Anyway Lol, I finish got there, *woo all sweaty Lol* I got to know some cool people there. The usual will have band music for Friday but these days they’re doing something like a cell group, talking about life? Big Questions eh Lol Ya~ it was fun, and I’m glad to be part of it~ I got to talk to a girl named Ev. She is funny Lol~ *okay ya Andy said that all the time~ All girls is funny *Hey~ keep your mouth shut Dj Lol* Anyway she got a lot of energy and I can see her light shinning Lol Praise God~ It was good to know more people~ and really cool to be in a youth thingy~ Follow through my passion~!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You always told me girls are evil... I can't believe you would lie to me like that man... here I've been afraid of them all this time... and now you tell me you meant they are just silly!!! Dude, let me down big time.. haha

9:09 a.m., November 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home