Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Flight back to Hong Kong



Oh man~ that’s a long flight for me, the fact that I can’t go to sleep at all Lol What kind of World First class Airline is that ~OhhHHH BURNS Lol Hah, I’m happy now Lol Anyway Lol It was actually lighting going outside Lol so the plane was kind of jumping up and down Lol So much fun~ I was looking at that my left wrist, and there’s the words across my thingy Lol Hah~ it said, “Cultivate Peace” Peace that from inside, no matter what’s going on out there, here is your heart~ the Peace of the Lord within!

First Day Hong Kong~

It seem so long since I leave to Australia Lol Well it is only four weeks Lol I don’t think I really explain this to you guys, I’m getting my immigration done in Australia but for some reason they need me out of Australia and re-enter the country with the visa after. Plus this trip back I would need to pack Lol First back to Hong Kong Airport again~ Lovely Lol I meet my grandma there, she looks doing pretty good~ We have some conversation going on there~ Part of the stories about my dad, what been happening in the family, and my thoughts there~ Here again, I have no right to say about people’s family or marriage~ But still I believe is needed to speak up for faith! So ya~ I been really pray for the salvation of my dad and his family there~


Well back home~ Nothing much change here Lol I got to talk to my mom & sister, my mom looks pretty good that day, but my sister kinda have some skin problem or sth in the side of her eye~ Well, It is good to be back, overall I still remember why I’m here again. I say this pray to show your glory! Everything about you Lord~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home