Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Back to Sydney~

It was raining outside, hmmm not good~ my dad came and pick me up, I got back to the apartment. Good to see my sister again, she is still pretty shy eh Lol~ Oh well, as I unpacking I start to realize things I missing here eh~ *ya that’s what happen when you try to pack all the stuff in two days~ Oh, Andy~ Lol* Well, one of the most disappointment is I missing my Tim Mcgraw CD~ Hey where is it~ OhhhHH NOoo~ And later… I find it in my other CD case Lol Praise God Lol The first bad thing happen to me that day would be my missing cell phone here~ I think I drop it in the stairway~ well, I suppose to write a “missing note here”~ My cell credit is out and its battery died Lol So people properly think somebody don’t want this cell phone~ If that’s a nice guy or lady I suppose, he/she should charge the battery, look into the phone book and cell my dad’s number there Lol I do believe there is some people out there like that~ But if that’s not a nice guy~ I don’t expect you will give me back the cell phone~ But I really pray that if you got a chance turn on my cell, and read the note there I wrote, “Jesus Loves You!” I believe if that’s you, your life gonna to change eh~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home