Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Sunday Service~ The Vine Church


The service was cool~ I found out the Vine church is pretty similar to the Hillsong Church, the style of Worship, the way they preach, and through the prayers. But the most important thing and it been always is, they are all body of Christ~ The topic is about Baptism today, What is Baptism? Question time~ yah you know waterà peopleà into the water Lol Is this all it about? To me I remember talking to my friend, baptism is like a promise, a commitment, a conviction to God~ It took away the power of death~ your sins was wash away and the Spirit come into you~

Speaking of water, in the Old Testament God used flood water to destroyed the world in Norah’s days~ and he make rainbow as a promise, that He will never destroy livings with water again~ So there is some connections, Life & Death~ Water. But if it is just water it won’t do anything much~ John the Baptist said, I’m baptizing you with water but the one who come after me will baptize you with Fire. Fire eh~ that’s powerful, yes that’s the power rise you up from the death! There is power in the water~ The Spirit.

After the service they have water baptism~


It was a bright sunny day~ I’m like ohhh wow~ beach yeah, *well Andy how many times you been here Lol* Hey~ trying to have fun here Lol Well, it was always great to see people making decision to give their life to Christ~ I’m really glad to be part of that~ OH wow, I been to so many baptism these days Lol

Here is the other part of the story Lol I suppose to go lunch with Ev. But Andy is not very smart here~ oh well, as usual Lol I looking around and I couldn’t find her after the service~ So I got on the bus and went to the beach with the group, but I found out she is not there~ NOT THERE Lol *OhhHH~ Andy!* So ya I talk her after and she thought I detach her Lol~ my bad~ Soorry


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home