Friday, November 17, 2006

Week review~

Well, I haven’t really been typing these days Lol Being lazy here~ I think I will just talk about what been happen these days…The last weekend was Men’s Conference and that was amazing, thousands men gather, *kind of like promise keeper~ together we speak of how to be a great~ Friends, Husbands, and Fathers…the more how to be a great Men that God call us to be! Kevin talk about The Boldness of Men, speaking of boldness, did you know there is a different between being aggressive and being boldness? Boldness does not mean being loud, it does not mean living over power or living with angry. Bold is strong without being aggressive. A aggressive man act with fear, frightening women & children, they quick to judge, sound loud but when it come to problem they more like saying things but not doing it. *To tell the true here, for one moment I think he is talking about my dad…*

Bold don’t mean loud, it leads without being aggressive, bold enough to live! Bold is pro-act and many men could do so much to change but they didn’t. Women does not respect aggressive men, caz they’re boring *OHhhh Burn Lol* It turn out they are more like your mother than your husband~ A Bold men is ready to go to war, fearless to fight. Communicate, decision to make~ To fight for your relationship, to fight for your family, to fight for your job, to fight for your dream, oh~so many things you can fight for. Being Bold, make clean from negativity. Isn’t that all the Father want to do that? Protect our family from negativity, there is so many things going on out there the world, so stay for your boldness, to show them a better way with the Words of God, being a bold men, the Man of God~

I remember one of the night my auntie*my dad’s step wife’s sister...so complex lol* phone by, she want to talk to her sister so I hand her the phone…as I look into her eyes I know this is something not right~ I heard her said something about the bible…something Jesus, she said she didn’t know about it, so I signal and reach for the phone, she give it to me *But one of the thing I really get uncomfortable is that she said in front of us, ‘Leave this to the professional…’ whatever that mean, I don’t like people saying that~* So I pick up the phone and went to my room, she want to know the verses where Jesus talk about if a man lost one of his sheep, he will leave and looking for the losing sheep. I look for my bible but I couldn’t find it…To tell the true here, I don’t really know where it is in the bible. Lol*And all the people say, Oh~Andy Lol* Well, what should I do here, pray Andy Pray, to tell the true, these days I been struggle with the Words, because I couldn’t really say I believe in the Words, but the question is, how would you believe in the Jesus but not the Words? I have this conversation with my friend, the Words is the living Words, and there is the Power in the Words. In the book of John 1:1, it said, ‘In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God. And the Word was God.’ The word was God eh? My friend said, it is the living Words, it is not that the Words limited God but the Son of Man spoke in Power of Spirit so that the Words can be the living Words. I really don’t know what’s my struggle is, but that moment I know she been through some hard time here, and she need my help. So I pray, I pray that I will find the Words, the Living Words. I believe in the Living Words so I might help the need. As I turn to my bible, I find it! It’s in Matthew 18:12~ I pray for her after, and really I’m not any professional, I’m just a servant~

I start to get little sick here, not good~ Catch a cold or something, ya…not good Lol I got a lot of things done, well to me ya, finally get my bank account here, I apply for job at the coffee house, but haven’t hear from them reply yet. I find out information about the colleges and schools online, I might take part time college here, and full time bible college. So ya, that would be really busy if I go that~ But well, somehow I lose some motivate, but thanks for friends here, and their encouragement~ Just yesterday I’m being sick, killing my voice… ya not good…people pray for me, somehow I don’t really feel good, just one of those days. Later on, I go online and talking to my Cousin and friends, I found out they were not doing so good neither, but I know there is a way here. I wrote to them, I spoke the Words I know, no matter how my mind confuse, how my mind mess up. I know the Words, I know my Faith, from the very deep of my heart~ In time I’m not sure, in time I’m down, I know who’s had told, I will praise you in this storm~

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just remember, you have so many friends who care for you and are thinking of you and praying for you. We are always here for you. I am always here for you and I am praying for you every day! Never forget that! *HUGS*

6:28 a.m., November 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When facing the Jewish officials Peter and John prayed to God for Boldness.

Good to see you well enough to write again mate. Pray for Boldness.... its not something that comes easy without God.

2:08 a.m., November 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home