Friday, November 17, 2006

Casting Crowns~ Praise You In This Storm

I was sure by now

That You would have reached down

And wiped our tears away

Stepped in and saved the day

But once again, I say "Amen", and it's still raining

As the thunder rolls

I barely hear Your whisper through the rain

"I'm with you"

And as You mercy falls

I raise my hands and praise the God who gives

And takes away

I'll praise You in this storm

And I will life my hands

For You are who You are

No matter where I am

Every tear I've cried

You hold in Your hand

You never left my side

And though my heart is torn

I will praise You in this storm

I remember when

I stumbled in the wind

You heard my cry

You raised me up again

My strength is almost gone

How can I carry on

If I can't find You

As the thunder rolls

I barely hear You whisper through the rain

"I'm with you"

And as Your mercy falls

I raise my hands and praise the God who gives

And takes away

I lift my eyes unto the hills

Where does my help come from?

My help comes from the Lord

The Maker of Heaven and Earth
I really love this song, because it talk about how I really feel through the hard time, the time nothing seem right, I found myself in this storm... I pray to God, but it is still raining. Nothing seem changed, I'm about to give up... I barely hear Your whisper through the rain..."I'm with you" Friends I want you really listen to the song and read the words here...
Check out the link,
http://www.castingcrowns.com/main.php

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also absolutely love this song!

8:52 a.m., December 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home