Wednesday, November 22, 2006

College Meeting

Today I went over to the church early morning, I woke up about 6 a.m. it is like the earliest in the record Lol Well, today there's a meeting for all the college student, Tahiti told me to come over so I went there~*I'm not even a college student Lol* Oh well, it been fun joining them anyway, sing some songs, dance around Lol To tell the true I don't feel totally into it~I don't know why...sound like something missing, like fall back to there again~I'm confusing you? You're right Lol Well, I don't really pay attenation to the speaker really, he talk about the Holy Spirit, tak it and releasing of the Spirit~First I'm like wt is this guy doing? Caz he is actually blowing and pushing people, ask for the Holy Spirit?? So confusing, wt's he talking about?? I'm like not in a good mood, falling asleep~ By the time he speak of healing, he asked if there is anyone here being heal by God before, there is five people went up there, and one of the girl catch my attention, she injured her back badly and arm before, people told her she will never be heal, but she did~ He speak of the true there, no one want to go back to the 'time' of pain, stress, darkness~And now God heal you, there is sth in you, and as you recieve it~you give it away! So he ask the other five people need healing, and they pray for those people. People had been heal now pray for those need heal~The moment of pain, the moment of stress, I heard people crying out, crying out from inside...it keep hitting me, there's something in here~I seem like understand wt's he is saying~The Holy Spirit is here! No matter how you feel no right, your mind is mess, your image is not clean... The Spirit is here, as Jesus promised. The Spirit is with you Always~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home