Thursday, November 23, 2006

Don’t prayer…just receive it~

I remember the guy speaking at the meeting, talking about the Holy Spirit~ He said, don’t prayer…just receive it~ The very first feeling to me is like, not to prayer eh~ what did he mean by not praying?? I really confuse here Lol I know the Spirit live in us, but what is that mean? Back to Genesis, before the world was form there is the Spirit of God, it is here at the beginning…it always has~ Jesus said, I given you the Spirit, he know everything from God, hey so can you said you know everything through the Spirit from God? Yeah~ You got it! And you don’t have to do anything, you just have to receive it~ Don’t prayer, just receive it~ here I’m not saying not to prayer… I think he is saying ‘just take it’. It is the Spirit chosen you, and come to you! God your father had always been a giver, he give you health, give you riches, give you the friends you need….so as the Spirit~ As you receive it, you can give it to other! Life is not the matter of how much you taking in, but how much you giving out~
One of the topics here really remains me…. Since you receive the Spirit of the Lord, you’re given a new heart~ new creation! But it is only a new beginning; there is more to do, more to work on~ Paul talks about this in the book of Romans. Spiritual mind is life and peace. You have to renew your mind; your heart is good fill with the Spirit, but your old mind set will lead you into the same problems over and over again~ So once you mind has been renewed, you will see God’s brightest further for ya!

I had always wondering why is it so hard to take the things from my head to my heart~ See I might be confusing you but there is what happen… You know about the bible, you go to church… sound like something in mind…in the head~ But God is not looking for that, he had always been looking for your heart~ The Spirit lived in your heart, he will guide you, he will show you the picture of ‘The Holy One’. So many Christian been limited here, they said things like ‘Oh~ I wish I can be that great preacher but I don’t think I’m brave enough to do that or I wish I can be that person go on a mission trip but I don’t got the money’ No no no~ You don’t have to look far See if you understand who you are, and truly believe the Spirit of the Living God lives in you! Is in you! You’re like wa? Lol If God place your passion to become a youth pastor, you don’t have to look far, don’t compare to people out there, or lack of anything~ Because if God gave you that passion to serve the youth…Is In You! The youth pastor…The Great Person you want to be…The Living Spirit is in you! Don’t look out, but look in~ Your heart- To where your passion is, to where Jesus is~ To be like him! Never even let anyone take away that passion from you, Never even trade that to money, to what’s worldly, because this is not about the world, it is about You& God, Go for it, moving on~ I prayer you will find out that person in you~ everything through your passion…In your life~ that you might show the glory of God!!
~ Love God, Love life, Love people~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home