Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Leadership Meeting plus weekend report~

It been amazing week, well I haven’t really learn a lot, trying to express a lot~ I don’t even know where to start here Lol I think I’m really tired of living here in this place because of the "environment" here… Well, I know I shouldn’t lose heart, but just for awhile… I want to go out have some fresh air eh~ it is the Thursday and I know there is a leadership vision meeting at church. I really want to go, but really…I’m pretty close to broken…don’t have any much money *Well, I can’t move the saving in the bank*~ I can only make two trips to the church, so ya~ and I know for sure my dad is not going to drive me. I phone Lois, I said I’m coming to church but I don’t have a way back~ *ya, I know that’s not really smart~* I’m thinking should I ask him to let me stay over-night at the college place. But well, I shouldn’t…so ya I said, I’m coming anyway. So I’m all ready to go…. And the phone ring again, Lois ask me if I want to stay at his place~ Hey, thanks God! I haven’t been wanted to go to church so bad for a long time Lol~ ya, I just want to come… There is a lot of people here eh~ I’m little late but thankful Lois save me a site~

Well, I just know it is a leadership meeting, but I didn’t really know wt’s about Lol well…leadership~ Yeah, Pastor Brian said, ‘You’re right, it is all about leadership Lol’ I had always amazed how they started the church, it is really start with impossible and become the Hillsong Church today~ The leadership is really important, the key to united~ The vision of the church must be clean and united, so that every part of the church is united together. The power of leadership is far more than imagine. Jesus talks about if there is divide against its own Kingdom is not going to stand. Vision is important, the one direction the way to goal. But in the same time if there is more than one vision can make the unity depart~ it is needed to have the vision, together we have power, to make a different!

I think to be a leader doesn’t really have to be "oh~ see that guy from the top…" A great leader never control people, a great leader lead people~ There is something special about this guy, ya~ there is something you can follow, and that’s what Jesus is like~ There is something about this man… There is something about the words he spoke… There is something about the works he does… what is it made people to follow? I will tell you what it is…It is Love for Love is the greatest~ In 1 Corinthians 13, it said "Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoice whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never losses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance…Three things will last forever- faith, hope, and love- and the greatest of these is Love. Whom I trust? Trust in the Lord! What does my hope came from? It came from the Lord, the Maker of Heaven & Earth. What is Love? He is Love!! And God’s Love is the Greatest!! See people follow, caz they needed this unfailing love~ Yeah! Come on~ As we grow in the relationship with God, you can be a leader too, caz God’s Love is in you, and people can follow~

Well, I’m not going back for the night, so I go with Lois~ Jonathan made us a really great meal for supper~ Thanks you Jonathan! We talk about a lot of stuffs that night, about what’s been happen at my dad’s place… ya~ that’s don’t turn out so good, and we talk about college… that one I really had some good advise from Jonathan and Lois~ Some of the things I really want to share with you guys~ For those don’t know my stories I been really walk this Christian life just about two years… It been really amazing years I would say… my life had totally changed around and I really thank Jesus for all the things he had done! I think as a Christian our focus had always and will be always focus on Jesus!! It is true that you’re going to Heaven through Salvation in our Lord Jesus Christ but you must change your mind set~ Paul said in book of Romans, the transforming of mind-set, and I think that’s very big part of our Christian walk…to my life~ See you made your choice to follow Jesus, and that’s a moment your new life~ But Jesus also said, "Take up your cross and follow me… that’s a matter of daily" Do you still remember that moment God given to you? And what happen next? You just hold on your life until you go to Heaven? No~ I don’t think so… Have you forgotten something? We are called to follow Jesus and not just that moment but everyday of our life! Friends~ Take up your cross and follow Him!!

Well, I think I changed the topic Lol Anyway Lol… Jonathan talked about listening to the voice, the true voice of Jesus, maybe there is things you miss understand, maybe it wasn’t the right timing, I know what’s he is saying really~ I just don’t understand sometimes what do I really want? Ya~ I know bible college is the way but if right I didn’t have peace to do it yet maybe there is things you need to deal with~ Of caz I known, God is not a god that help you escape; God is a God stand with you with the mountains! Few days ago I receive my PR proved letter… *for those don’t know my stories, my dad went to Australia two years ago and get re-marriage, he told me to come to Australia, but I refuse to…so many times, but finally I end up coming~ It take far more time than I expect to get the paper work done…* And now, just holding that paper, I really said to myself, same like been so long…long long summer~ Is there wt I’m looking for? No… I know there are like million and million people from China want to have a chance like me, but to be honest I can give it up~ I can not change the name on that paper… well, God have his plan, and no one can change that~

This morning we have Hillsong Men and Women happening in the two buildings~ I don’t really remember what I did Lol ummm I read the Words that morning~Reading the Words Andy… The renewing of mind is from studying the Words~ Well, to me something reading seem like ummm just reading~ like not thinking Lol Well, today I spend my afternoon reading the New Testament, from beginning and go through the chapters… As I really read the Words, I realize there are things I never notices ummm I think most the people looking for answer while the read the bible, but I think I’m more looking for a question~ Come on it is hard to understand every part of the Words, but remember the time will come for you to truly know what it means~ Well, A question eh~ What is it really? In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God. He existed in the beginning with God. God created everything through him, and nothing was created except through him. The Word gave life to everyone. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness can never extinguish it. (John 1:1-5) Word is the Jesus, his Word is light~ It said if there is light…there is not more darkness, so the question is do you want this light? In time you feel down, darkness is surround you…Is your heart open to let this light shine through you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home