Thursday, November 23, 2006

To the Kingdom of Heaven~

I was watching the DVD Bonus of the Hillsong Mighty To Save, Worship Creative Pastor Darlene Zschech. Ya~ She is really amazing singer, I remember the very first time I seen her singing, I can feel the passion through the songs she song…. Something more than just a song~ She talk about the topic of Worship~ What is Worship? What is it really, it seems like is on every Christian lips, we sing songs, we dance…. What is it? It has always be a heart issue, in Old Testament, God told Abraham to offer his only son… Can you imagine, with such old age, and now you going to offer your only son you been always dreaming of? But Abraham is a true worshiper, he obey God’s will, that’s what the heart of worship~ David talk about all the creations will come together and worship our God~ It is not an experience, not a feeling, it is something you’re create for. Every creations is mean to bring Him Glory~

Not a song, not just a song…it is far more than a song, it is not about how great the ministry look like, how great the music sound, or to show off your talent~ Worship had always been and will always been about Jesus, Jesus taught us to serve, to be a servant~ Your have gifts, you have given so much~ and now go and serve~ Jesus, Serving, God’s glory is always part of Worship, it is a moment where Man & God can be share to joy, the glory~ I think we are so easy to stand in self-center, ‘This is my Church, This is my ministry, it is mine~ mine…’ No no no~ Remember who you are, as a Children of God, as a servant~ To bring him glory, to worship Him~

I went over to the field tonight, to the place I can sing some songs, to worship my God~ In the middle of the city ya Lol I buy a jar of Coca-Cola with me, I think I told people about me drink Coca-Cola while I’m sad… today is different, today is time to renew the mind~ There is lot more to do but it all start with a decision to make! I know I have a lot of things in mind, over and over again I been down, up, down, up~ I want to find out Who I am…I know, but I want to be more than just knowing. I want to stand~ Here is my heart again, my mind, my soul, change me by the Power of the Living Spirit! The Power that breaks through depressions, evil thoughts, the Power bring healing to the sick~ The Power that rise Christ from the Death! Be sure of Who You Are~ take up that Cross and follow!

This Coca-Cola Lol ~ To the Kingdom of Heaven, His will be done~ On Earth as it is in Heaven!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home