Monday, December 18, 2006

Week review~

This week been amazing so far~ well…the same part is that I still haven’t find a job yet *hmmmm~* Tahiti went back home last Friday~ he been an amazing leader to me and I believe he will be the light back home! Just as usual I walk to the inner city to look for jobs, well…pretty much I been give out resume most of the possible place…ya I know I should try out for the clothing and stores too but I don’t think…*Well Andy you just got to try~ Lol* Come on~ Lol Well, several days ago, as I walking across the city river~ there’s a small shopping center there and I found out there’s a restaurant at the second floor Lol Well, well, well, I don’t think they’ll do~ keep walking Lol …And second later, maybe* walking back Lol* So ya, I said if I still couldn’t find a job in this area I’m trying an other area~ Well, I need to move close to the church anyway~ There is one thing keep coming to me in mind~ If I really move out, what will my dad think about this… Well, I said my prayer, God if you want me to work here in this area, if not please open door as I try other area, please guide my way here~ After that I walk in, and I found out it is a Japanese restaurant, I think it call "Vagamama", *later I found out it means naughty children in English* Well, I walk in the restaurant to the bar, and I ask the lady there~ But she said there is not really much available, but she told me to sign a form at the front table, and I walk back to the front table, and I waited there for awhile since there is ppl paying bills…as I look around the restaurant I saw one of the guy*sitting at one of the tables* he is waving at me, telling me to come or sth~ so I did, and he asked me if I want to order or something, well…I said I’m looking for a job here, so he asked me to take a sit...
I don’t think I know how to spell his name Lol* sorry guys Lol* Anyway, he is a chief here, and he been working here for two years time~ he ask me what position I’m looking for, I said pretty much any job available, I done some kitchen hand and serving~*I don’t know if that count for Western High School Lol* He ask me one question kind shock me~ he go straight and ask "What do I want to do for life?" for life...*you mean for life…very interesting there* Personally I don’t think nowadays employer care about that, most of people just care about how they can fill up their timetable and the money expresses… I said, "To be honest I want to be a youth pastor~* Like taking care of youth people~ Some many times I been telling people about this, but I think that’s the first time I said to people *outside of the church* and then he is so friendly and ask me if I eaten anything, I said ummm, so he order a soup noodles for me *That’s nice Lol, I like this guy~* I ask him about his job, he said he been doing that for so many years, that’s what his passion is…to cook~ It is coming up very fun, we talked about passion, dreams, how he dislike the restaurant *policy* is not longer about just food, or people came to here is not about cooking but just the money* People just make you to work to death and he doesn’t think that’s what we’re on Earth for… I said, np~ we’re on Earth to serve! I think that’s amazing he still keep his dream & passion, I know so many people they forgot or *even fear to carry on their passion* I ask him why don’t you open a restaurant yourself, he said there is too many restaurant out there, and theirs is no people support him, I said there is, if that’s your passion you don’t have to worry about people, they will come to you as you follow your passion….The food came, and I said a pray loud eh~ *I don’t even ask if he go to church or what~* And we both said Amen Lol Hey… very cool guy, he got to go and I gave my number and resume to him~ To me it is cool just to know him Lol
I walk around the river and talk to an other guy sitting alone there~ *Hey somehow I enjoy doing that~* Just talking to people, and sharing …when they really need someone~
Tahiti gave his contact group leader’s number to me* cell-group type thing* I kinda meet him before several times Lol His name is Gonzalo, he is one of the college student here~ *well, he is doing part time*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home