Monday, December 11, 2006

Sunday Church~

Beside the part I got lost this morning at the city…Lol It been a really good day~ Today I went over to the City Campus…well, I would of find it early if I know there is like three streets named Young Street~ Lol ya I got the wrong one and I having a good time with the 700 meters morning walk Lol I finally got there at the very end of the morning service~ Well at least I made it to some of it Lol And I find some people I know from the boat trip before~ Oh…speaking of the boat ride I don’t think I had mention here, I went on a boat trip with the City Campus ppl before~ Friend of mine invited me to go~ It was fun, well…just the fact that I don’t dance that well Lol I mean deco type~ Funny story…Lol Well, the service end and I walk around the city area before the evening service start~ I spent most my time reading the bible at SUBWAY~ oh I think that’s in McDonald yeah Lol Anyway, that’s good time~


To serve, that’s how you learn to be great~


I remember he said, "If you looking for greatness you had miss the Kingdom~ For the Kingdom of God is not for those seeking to be great, but for those willing to serve~" That’s very true… as Jesus said, "No one is great~ only the Father is great~"
The evening service is great~ the Speaker tonight is such a impact to me~ *Ya…you realize I don’t good at memorize names Lol* He is from the States, and he been to one of the teams to New Orleans too *WCC friends Lol Well he talked about serving tonight~ As he start with how he want to be a preacher first time in his life… in the age of 18 he just become a Christian and he ask his home pastor if he can get involve with the church… "well…what do you want to do?" The pastor ask…and he just answered, "I want your place~" Lol that’s really interesting start I think* The pastor told him to show up on Saturday at 5 am and he will teach him how to preach~ well, for a youth boy… getting up at 5 am on a Saturday Lol That’s gotta be kidding~ Well, that’s what he did, and the pastor just hand him a bush~ "ya, cleaning the church…that’s how you learn to preach~" So, The next months time he been doing that and then he came to the pastor again, and the next thing is to teach the youth people, *truly is not very nice youth people Lol* Well, for an other months time he "take care" of these kids Lol He has no idea what’s he preaching *He don’t even know if that’s from the bible Lol* Well time pass by, the pastor ask him what you want to do now" He answer~ "Anything beside preaching Lol" Well…just a funny moment I wanna to share with you guys Lol But in the same way is true~ Jesus had came to serve us… we had came to him and serve~ There is no blood at the top of the cross, no one can be "greater" than that….there is blood coming down, so came to the bottom of the cross, where you can bow your knee and learn to serve~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home